For busy guys & garage gymmers
I'm a big fan of minimalistic routines, and this is a perfect fit for those who train at home, are short on time, or just prefer simplicity. In my opinion, you never really need a lot of fancy machines or equipment to build strength or size, but this program is specifically for strength development in the squat, bench press, and deadlift.
Here's how it works:
- It's a six week program, and you'll be training three days per week.
- You will be squatting twice per week, pressing three times, and deadlifting once, along with a few accessory movements.
- While this is not specifically designed as a peaking program, you will work up to roughly 90-95% of your one-rep max over the six weeks, so the intensity is still quite high.
I recommend access to the following equipment:
- A power or competition rack and barbell
- A dipping stand
- A belt or hack squat (this is an affordable option for those who train at home)
Please note that I do not provide one-on-one coaching. If you have questions about the program after enrolling, please contact me here.
I have been competing in strength sports for nine years.
In 2015 I became the first 83-kilo drug-free lifter to deadlift 700 pounds in competition.
In 2016 I won best overall lifter at Boss of Bosses 3. The following year I won best overall lifter at the US Open, and set the all-time, all-federation world record total of 2,039 at 198 pounds.
In 2018 I earned my PhD in the history of strength and physique development from the University of Texas at Austin.
In 2021 I earned my IFBB pro card at the USA Championships in the superheavyweight division.
My next goals are to compete at the Mr. Olympia bodybuilding contest and total over 2300 pounds in powerlifting.